- Your papers are in various boxes of Classics 17, with comments, of course. All were quite good. Congratulations.
- I have finally finished up the notes. My apologies. It helped to write them after reading your very interesting papers.
- Thanks for a great term: we were probably a bit too jokey, but in the end, I thought we worked well together and got a lot done.
Moved on 22 December
Sorry, but I'm falling behind on updating the site. I'm spending a lot of time with papers and the cat insists that I leave the computer. I'll get to it, though.
If you're going to wind up writing short comments in December, I hereby permit you to double up. You can write two for one week: one on one article/point, a second on another.
I put a piece by Richard Swinburne on reserve in Classics 17; Swinburne thinks Parfit too quickly dismisses the soul (it will be easier to understand his argument after we're done with Parfit). (1 Nov)
Moved on 12 November
- I updated the notes on Impersonal descriptions to address Dave's point about first person indexicals. (31 Oct)
- Paper topics have been posted. I'll bring paper copies to class as well.
- I think a Mid-term review would be a good idea.